Re: [NTLK] Problem: screen sensitivity

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Sun Sep 03 2006 - 14:35:29 EDT

On 9/3/06, Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll have to risk the malpractice suit -- assuming I can find adequate
> instructions as previously requested.

I think Frank's web page has instructions on what to do with a 2100
that has the "jaggies" inside. At least, I think it's Frank's page. Of
course, to make matters worse, here, I forget the name of the site and
the url! However, try a Google(R) for Newton jaggies fix and see what
pops up. Hey, I'll try it myself right now...

Bother, didn't turn up Frank's site, but there are some good things
there. Look esp. at the delicious pages, it seems there are images on
this issue. In any case, you need to shave some plastic from the
inside. Give the Google (R) a try.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland