Re: [NTLK] Problem: screen sensitivity

From: Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Sep 03 2006 - 12:25:28 EDT

~~~ On 2006/09/03 07:23, Martin Joseph at NT@stillnewt.org wrote ~~~

> On Sep 2, 2006, at 7:33 AM, Lord Groundhog wrote:
>
>> ~~~ <snip>What surgeons call "exploratory surgery".
>
> Make sure you try the "running the business card under the bezel
> edge" trick first. Don't want to be accused of unnecessary surgery.
>
> Marty

 Thanks Marty, I did that at the beginning -- several times. I've even
wondered if that isn't somehow part of the problem, especially now that I
did it again yesterday, and the only result I can see is that the problem is
*worse* now. Now, I can't access the buttons all the way across to DATES
and UNDO.

I'll have to risk the malpractice suit -- assuming I can find adequate
instructions as previously requested.

Shalom.
Christian

łAny sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from a NewtonPad.˛
            -- in appreciation of Arthur C. Clarke

http://homepage.mac.com/chodlang1/iMovieTheater16.html
(With thanks to Chod Lang)

Fight Spam! Join EuroCAUCE: http://www.euro.cauce.org/