[NTLK] Copy and paste?

From: Javier Monllor <jmonll2_at_uic.edu>
Date: Sat Sep 02 2006 - 12:06:31 EDT

Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find it in the
archives (or maybe I did a poor job of searching?).

I know how to copy text inside a note but can one copy and paste
between different applications in the Newton without extra software?
For example, if I want to copy some text on a Note and paste it into
Newtworks. I was able to copy from one Note to another by dividing
the screen in two (one note in the background, the other in the
foreground) but what about copying text, going to list view, opening
another note and then pasting?

If not, can it be done by installing an extra app? Which one?

Thanks,
Tovi