Re: [NTLK] Questions, questions, questions

From: Mark Ross <markr13_at_verizon.net>
Date: Sat Sep 02 2006 - 11:49:20 EDT

You can purchase NuShield screen protectors in either anti-glare (the
original version) or clear. The anti-glare films will cut down on
screen brightness but are better outdoors or in bright office light.
The clear will not change the screen characteristics at all, but some
like the feel of the anti-glare films as they feel like paper when
they are written on. Your choice!

--
Mark Ross
markr13@verizon.net