Re: [NTLK] Experience with NewtSync and a suggestion

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Fri Sep 01 2006 - 02:32:57 EDT

On 8/31/06, Steven Frank <stevenf@panic.com> wrote:
> I wonder if you delete the iCalAlarmScheduler from Login Items in the
> Accounts preference panel, if it disables iCal alarms. Or if iCal
> will just notice it's missing and put it back. :)

That sounds scary. There is an option in iCal to turn off alarms when
iCal is closed, but again, a bit drastic. I might want alarms, so fear
to turn it off. I just wish that alarms I set in the Palm didn't carry
over. I vaguely remember seeing something like that somewhere, but
don't remember if it was on the Newton or Palm!

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland