Re: [NTLK] Rent a coder?

From: Matt Emson <memsom_at_interalpha.co.uk>
Date: Fri Oct 27 2006 - 06:35:35 EDT

> But if you need a 68000 Mac Portable in original case, I have one in
> my garage.

Well, following on with the luggable line; I own a Mac Classic (4MB or RAM,
System 7.0 - though I did upgrade the hard drive to a 500MB one pulled from
a 7200.) This comes with a wonderful case that is big enough for my 3 year
old son t sit inside (and he does, bless.)

 It has Think Pascal 4.0 installed as well as a creaky old copy of
HyperCard, so never say never on that front too ;-)

The Newton software requires a 68020 or better doesn't it? Though legacy
Macs are not really my target.. they are fairly well covered. Even my 9500
will sync under MacOS 8.6 with no hassles.

I still love the fact that I can plug my Apple LaserWrite Select 360 into my
Newton and print directly ;-) Took me 5 minutes to work out that the printer
was on the "network" though!

Matt