Re: [NTLK] Rent a coder?

From: <abruch_at_deakin.edu.au>
Date: Thu Oct 26 2006 - 21:14:00 EDT

>> Matt
>> Will wait till I have a Mac portable though.

> Jon Glass responded:
>> I don't think one of those will do you much good. They only have
serial and ADB, and were huge and clunk! And I doubt the battery would
be any good any more either! You would be better off with a new
MacBook Pro! ;-) (sorry, couldn't resist!)

one thing I lkie about this list is the sense of humour and the depth
of resources. I resisted saying what Jon couldnt, but I do have a Mac
Portable (luggable) and he is right as my battery is kaput. Should I
start a new thread for recelling that battery? <G>

I will reread the Shout for debelopers and suggestions and think more
seriously about Newten etc.
But if you need a 68000 Mac Portable in original case, I have one in
my garage.
Problem that its in Australia?

cheers Ade

--
Adrian Bruch
Lecturer: The Digital Studio
Bachelor of Interactive Media,
School of Communication and Creative Arts
Deakin University [Burwood] Australia.
Phone: 03 924 46083 / Mobile 0419 359261
Website: http://www.deakin.edu.au
Deakin University CRICOS Provider Code 00113B (Vic)
Important Notice: The contents of this email are intended solely for the named
addressee and are confidential; any unauthorised use, reproduction or
storage of
the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email
in error,
please delete it and any attachments immediately and advise the sender
by return
email or telephone.
Deakin University does not warrant that this email and any attachments
are error
or virus free.