Re: [NTLK] Mail V error

From: Tovi <jmonll_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Oct 21 2006 - 19:52:47 EDT

I was able to get it to work, but had to use a different account for
sending mail. My IMAP SMTP account required the use of SSL, which is
not supported by the Newton. So, I would recommend you find some
email service provider that doesn't use SSL for that. In my case, I
use my university IMAP account for receiving, but my home's ISP
internet email account for sending email.

Hope this helps,
Tovi