Re: [NTLK] Re-send: "Problem: Odd MP2000 behaviour"

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu Oct 19 2006 - 21:14:47 EDT

Is it possible that dirty battery contacts offer enough resistance
that the pack seems to be run down when it isn't?
Have you tried putting it back in the 2100? use a flashlight to
inspect contacts inside the battery silo, clean with a pencil eraser
or other mildly abrasive object. Test the tension on the springy
negative contact, if the resistance seems too low the spring may not
have been installed properly.

I would also remove the back and inspect the wires to see if any are
pinched.

Woody