Re: [NTLK] the FAQ?

From: Alex Perez <aperez_at_alexperez.com>
Date: Sat Oct 14 2006 - 16:51:02 EDT

Tony Kan wrote:
> I reckon a useful community project would be to transfer most of it across to
> the wiki...
Completely agreed, but we should transfer ALL of it, then get the URLs
with the old copies to redirect to the current version of it at the
Wiki. Part of the problem with getting accurate information about the
Newton is that, as time progresses, the cruft on the web related to it
has also increased.

I'll volunteer to do this if nobody else wants to, or we can divvy up
the work amongst a few people.

Regards,
Alex Perez