[NTLK] [NTLK][FS]

From: Brian <spylaw4_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu Oct 05 2006 - 11:55:14 EDT

Hi folks!
I"m going to do a clear-out of surplus Newton bits and pieces
acquired over the last while, so before I place them on a certain
well-known auction site, I thought I would give the list a chance to
get hold of them first.

I am prepared to send these anywhere provided the buyer pays (in
addition to the purchase price of course) the postage and packing by
agreed service (generally Royal Mail, with insurance if wished).
Payment by Paypal in GBP if you are outside UK, Paypal/cheque/cash on
collection if in UK.

1. Newton deluxe leather portfolio case. This is the large briefcase
that is carried by a shoulder strap. Essentially unused and in
excellent condition, the only blemish is two small "dents" in the
leather on the back face (leather is unmarked). One section is set
up for the Newt on an adjustable propped stand with a space for a
keyboard, the other section separated by a full internal divider is
fitted out for all the bits and bobs of pens, papers etc. I'm
looking for around £40 as this appears to be a fairly rare item.

2. Newton logo sweatshirt - size L. I"ll say lightly used but
certainly not abused, and definitely clean! Base colour black, with
logos front and centre in pristine condition. At the top is the
yellow Newton lightbulb; then the word Newton in red; and then a
white Apple logo. I suggest £20 ovno.

3. One unused US pin 9w power supply in original box. Offers?

4. One 2x00 dongle. Offers?

5. Three rechargeable battery packs with one original box. One pack
is missing both end caps. These are suitable for re-celling as I am
pretty sure that they don't hold much if any charge. Offers?

Pictures are available and anyone interested should contact me off-
list at spylaw4_at_mac_dot_com.

Brian