Re: [NTLK] e-books [was: "Re: OT peace"]

From: Laurent Daudelin <laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net>
Date: Thu Oct 05 2006 - 08:59:39 EDT

on 05/10/06 08:50, Lord Groundhog at LordGroundhog@gmail.com wrote:

> Believe it or not, this reminded me of something ON-topic: I'm still very
> much the rookie concerning doing things on my 2100. I understand that
> reading e-books on Newtie is straightforward, but I'm not 100% sure about
> the whole thing with where to find books I want. Am I restricted to the
> ones on Unna, or can I use books made for other readers?
>
> In particular I was looking for HD Thoreau's "Essay on Civil Disobedience".

You're not limited to the ones on UNNA but you can't get books made for
other readers. They need to be made for the Newton specifically.

-Laurent.

Logiciels Nemesys Software               mailto:laurent.daudelin@verizon.net
Netscrape: n. [sometimes elaborated to `Netscrape Fornicator', also
`Nutscrape'] Standard name-of-insult for Netscape Navigator/Communicator,
Netscape's overweight Web browser. Compare Internet Exploiter.