Re: [NTLK] works - footnotes

From: Giulio Marchi <emfdb_at_tiscali.it>
Date: Thu May 25 2006 - 09:47:43 EDT

Walter,

Thanks for the info but... no way.

I tried images down to 1-bit gif and, while on XP NCU they simply do
not transfer, on OS X NCU through a Keyspan adapter the "Paste from
Clipboard" button even remains gray (maybe the OS X connection at 115k
has some influence??). No need to mention that any other "keyboard
passthru", i.e. typing and pasting text works flawlessly both on XP as
well as on OS X.

I will give up as I was just testing still the curiosity... Especially
because page 36 of the Win NCU manual (page 38 on the Mac version)
reads as follows
> The “Paste from Clipboard” button is dimmed if the Clipboard is empty
> or if the Clipboard has graphics and no text.

So curiosity is even greater. I will (pretend to) leave with it.

Thanks,

Giulio