Re: [NTLK] Why I don't buy from Knowledge Navigator (Example #3)

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Wed May 10 2006 - 05:20:30 EDT

On 5/9/06, Paul Curtis <MicroSSG@comcast.net> wrote:
> Douglas,
>
> Nice to hear some positive feedback...

I would just like to add a bit of history to this. I don't know how
many people remember GEM enterprises or J&K Sales, but these names
used to be anathema on NTLK too, but they listened to criticism, and
changed their practices, and they are now mainstay Newton suppliers.

It is also fair to say, and I hope that Ferdi doesn't get upset that I
say this, that he was quite young when he started, and quite impetuous
and hot headed. I have also long thought and hoped that he was willing
to learn, and I think it is safe to say that he has shown a lot of
maturity and growth. For instance, this thread has gone on quite long,
and he has not once replied in his older, hot-headed ways. ;-)

My only remaining complaints are his so-called copying of PCBMan's
SER-001 design. If he truly did copy it, then he owes him some
compensation, and I would also like to see some form of reconciliation
on this issue, but it must come, IMO, from him, not Dave. IMO, this
would make KN a completely "reformed" entity. (can you call a person
an entity? I guess, we are talking about his business, however.) ;-)

My thoughts and opinions.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland