Re: [NTLK] Museum DVD's

From: L.W. Brown <lwb_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri Mar 24 2006 - 14:40:12 EST

A more fundamental issue is whether the zip program on the OS9 side
will be able to understand/expand the zip file created on the OSX
side - I believe the answer depends on which version of StuffIt you
may be using in OS9 (the later the better).

How careful you have to be about the forks when working in OSX is
more detail than I know, but I have a hunch the later versions of OSX
are more careful about preserving them than the earlier versions...