Re: [NTLK] Newton Museum DVDs

From: L.W. Brown <lwb_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri Mar 24 2006 - 14:33:59 EST

The real issue (at least in the older version of BitTorrent I am
familiar with) is that the tracker and the "seed" file both have to
stay online for the downloading to work. You don't need a lot of
bandwidth, but you do need more than dial-up. And, of course, the
more bandwidth, the better, especially if the there are few people
sharing the load...