Re: [NTLK] Question about MP110 Clear Case

From: Andrei Chichak <newton_at_chichak.ca>
Date: Wed Mar 22 2006 - 10:59:35 EST

At 02:15 PM 3/21/2006, you wrote:
> > The clear 110s, as sold at the Apple World Wide Developers Conference in
> > '94 all had the stickers.
>
>Okay, but did they have the Grid-Patter or Completely Clear (Flip Cover)?

Mine is completely clear, no checkerplating.

>Has anyone see or have a photo of a Clear 110 Prototype, DVTs or EVTs?

Many years ago (before Al Gore invented the internet) I had a picture of my
clear 110 on my web page (www.cooper-s.uah.ualberta.ca) but it, along with
the Armistice board in the bus, is gone. When I have some time I'll take
some pickies of my historic and folkloric items.

WWFSMD
Andrei