[NTLK] Handwriting

From: Russell,Allen <Allen.Russell_at_boc.com>
Date: Sun Mar 19 2006 - 11:41:45 EST

I think that you can save ink on the OMP. OK, I started at NOS 1.3, and
that could do it.
There is an icon at the bottom left of the screen, with a capital A, or
something like that. Tap on it and change it to a script A. I don't have
my MP100 handy to confirm this though. Maybe it's deferred recognition that
started with NOS 2.0?

* Allen.Russell@BOC.com
-----------------------------
>Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 14:11:06 -0800
>From: John Coady <jcoady@mac.com>
>Subject: [NTLK] Handwriting
>I have an OMP (OS 1.04). Is there a way to get it to store
>handwritten notes without converting them to text? I would like to
>save the conversion till I get home and figure out any errors in
>comfort rather than having to do it on the fly "in the field".
>------------------------------
>From: John Charlton <johncharlton@mac.com>
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] Handwriting
>Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 17:26:11 -0500
>I believe "ink text" was something added to the 2.0 version of the
>OS. Sorry. Try to find yourself a late-model 120 or 130. On second
>thought, I've been able to highlight and double-click sketches on my
>machines and have it converted to text - but don't know if that's
>possible with 1.x. Give it a try.

The information contained in this email and any attachments may be confidential and is provided solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution, or use of this e-mail, its attachments or any information contained therein is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and any attachments.

No responsibility is accepted for any virus or defect that might arise from opening this e-mail or attachments, whether or not it has been checked by anti-virus software.