Re: [NTLK] NTLK - Works Spreadsheet

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Tue Mar 14 2006 - 11:59:35 EST

Yeoleman74@aol.com wrote:
> Hi:
> I have Works installed on an eMate with Spreadsheet included. I am setting up
> another eMate for my daughter where Works does not include the Sprfeadsheet
> which she requires. I have tried transferring from my eMate to hers but get the
> message Works already installed. A little help instructing me on how to
> delete Works from her machine and in stalling Works from mine would be appreciated.
> Cheers
> Yeoleman - aka- Warren

Well for one thing, you can't delete the main Works package from the
emate as it is in ROM. The spreadsheet however is a separate package.
You can get the package at unna
http://www.unna.org/view.php?/applications/NewtonWorks or beam it to her
emate. Look for a package called quick figure works or QFworks. Also
get version 1.1.2 as it is the latest (if you don't have it already on
your Newt).

-Dan