Re: [NTLK] recommendations on good serial to USB cable

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Mar 11 2006 - 22:55:09 EST

On 3/11/06, Adriano <adriano.angelillis@gmail.com> wrote:

> i agree with you it would be sad to waste a printer,
> but neither your eMates nor any Messagepad
> is capable of printing to an usb printer,
> and an adapter which would do the trick doesn't exist, sorry.

Adriano,

Let me suggest a crazy idea... which could possibly blow a hole in your
answer.
I think there is the possibility of a Bluetooth solution here.
Unfortunately I'm only a watching bystander as others here are actively
trying to figure out the Bluetooth thing...

I think I came across a Bluetooth to Parallel adapter in the past and this
could be a possibly solution... but I'm no expert in this arena so I'd have
to let one who is clearly state a more advised reply to my thoughts...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung