Re: [NTLK] What's the max ATA card you've gotten to work?

From: Adam Goddard <pashosh_at_tpg.com.au>
Date: Tue Mar 07 2006 - 18:02:11 EST

I've got two SanDisk Ultra II 256MB CF cards, a 340MB IBM MicroDrive,
two 128MB Avalon CF cards, and a Unity 64MB CF card, all work fast, but
only the first 4MB, haven't gotten around to registering yet. I've
tried out 512MB, 1GB and 2GB Avalon CF cards, and all work with ATA
Support. Hope this helps your decision.

Regards,
   - Adam Goddard