[NTLK] What's the max ATA card you've gotten to work?

From: joshua james <doomsdaygap_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Mar 07 2006 - 16:37:50 EST

256? 1G? At some point does the Newton become unable to efficiently handle a
really large store? I'd like to digitize my library and have it with me all
the time and that would be worth the $50 if I could get confirmation of a
really large drive working...
On a related note, does anyone have any thoughts on the most space efficient
way to produce a newton book? There's no way to read straight .txt files is
there? I've created a few with Press but they always come out surprisingly
large.