Re: [NTLK] Newt Printer

From: Martin Joseph <NT_at_stillnewt.org>
Date: Sun Mar 05 2006 - 02:09:18 EST

On Mar 4, 2006, at 10:45 PM, hellsop@ninehells.com wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 03, 2006 at 10:07:01PM -0800, Martin Joseph wrote:

> Never had a problem with them that couldn't be resolved with a quick
> fax... *reading downthread* So, they're a "slimy bunch of criminals"
> because they retracted an order that you placed to take advantage of
> an error and you never expected to be completed in the first place? You
> got *exactly* what you expected would happen. That's what I'd call a
> perfectly fair transaction.

First of all they charged my credit card over a week before they
"shipped" the product, actually they didn't ship anything, because
they aren't tigerdirect at all more like tigerindirect (shipped from a
different vendor). This is against US consumer protection law. This
makes them criminals.

They charged me for something they never delivered and held my money
for over 2 months, despite repeated attempts to get my money back.
They then "lost" the credit they had previously given me. This makes
them slimy.

You like them, fine. Don't be surprised when you get screwed by them.

Marty