Re: [NTLK] Bootstrapped! D'oh!

From: Martin Joseph <NT_at_stillnewt.org>
Date: Wed Mar 01 2006 - 14:10:46 EST

On Mar 1, 2006, at 10:24 AM, Keyth Owen wrote:

> worried that I might have a problem if that corner remained
> unsecured, I dropped a little solder on it and then finished it off
> with some epoxy in the hole, hopefully binding the plastic to the
> now-permanent warped screw.

I'll make sure you never get near any of my hardware with a tool in
your hand.

Painfully silly story really. Using pliers to turn the bit instead of
a powered screwdriver would have been slow, but spared you the damage.

Also, WHY ON EARTH would you put the damaged screw back in? And then
GLUE it?

Yikes,
Marty