Re: [NTLK] Success: Verizon Razr phone connection via Bluetooth

From: Adriano <adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Jun 17 2006 - 08:02:35 EDT

Much compliments for your success and much thanks for publishing your
results in details!

According to the reports, it seems that Pico bluetooth pcmcia permits
a far more stable connection than the other bluetooth cards
experienced previously! At this point i just need to get Razr series
phone!

Actual version of Blunt rocks, and i wonder about the new features
that Blunt2 will bring on when it will be ready.

Cheers,

Adriano Angelillis

http://notwen.com/