Re: [NTLK] Fingertip for Golf

From: Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Jun 16 2006 - 16:18:31 EDT

I have Gold Tee Golf on my Newt and while it does run on my 2100, it's not really worth playing. Seems that the speed of the Newt makes it impossible to gauge the swing properly to get a consistant hit, The 2100 is much faster then the 1xx series, and my 2100 is even faster still (newton.tek-ed.com/newtspeed). It's fun for a few swings until you realize it's pointless and then you stop and freeze the app and never play it again.
  Ed
  web/gadget guru
  Download Newton packages directly onto your Newton: http://newton.tek-ed.com

Newt Gwen <newt@candg.info> wrote:
  Le 15 juin 06 à 22:50, Josh Burker a écrit :

> While originally intended for NewtonOS 1.05, I'm wondering if it
> works on a 2100 as well?

I never try with a 2100, but this software work well on my MP 130.

Gwen.

"Traveling on a domestic airline with children on board is like traveling with a Chihuahua with diarrhea"
   Jerry Clavner, a sociology and anthropology professor from Cleveland.