[NTLK] (OT) Poland & Poutine!! Ne'er the twain shall meet

From: Alaric Dyson <ADyson_at_Rogers.com>
Date: Wed Jun 07 2006 - 18:01:52 EDT

Sadly I won't be going in the direction of Krakow. No, I haven't met up with
the cold fish yet. I'll have to find out about that. I did have a fish
experience in Norway though. The Hotel I stayed at in Ergesund served mainly
fish every day even for breakfast. Couldn't wait to get home and sink my
teeth into a nice juicy steak. So far all the food I've eaten in Poland
though unpronouncable has tasted good . I still think they use way too much
unnecessary characters in their words. I been told Canadians have a pretty
bad reputation here in Tarnobrzeg since they pulled out of the sulphur
mining business. I've been advised to keep a low profile.

My observation: A Tim Horton's style Poutine & Coffee chain could be a
lucrative business in Poland or is that just my North American way of
thinking.

Regards