Re: [NTLK] unna upload

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Jul 28 2006 - 09:19:52 EDT

No, it is for software too. DJ and Martin have done a wonderful job filling
the gap for UNNA until someone can take over for Victor. Oh, and in case I
never said it before, Thanks Victor for all your years of work and holding
on till someone steps up to replace you. I know I've gotten more from UNNA
than I can ever repay.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe@comcast.net
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41/

Flemming Sorvin wrote:
<snip>
Does anyone know of a good site to host files since unna is down? The
newton ebook site was mentioned, but I think it's for ebooks only.
<snip>