[NTLK] Installing packages using ncu

From: Steven Moore <steven_at_mooreni.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon Jul 24 2006 - 05:52:28 EDT

New to the newton scene, just bought a mp120 on ebay. Excellent.
A quick question, sorry if has been asked before.
I have downloaded a lot of newton apps from unna on my imac g4
(10.4.7), transferred them by ethernet to my performa 5200(8.6) so I
can get them onto the newton and try them out.
NCU is working fine, connecting and backing up via the printer port.
When I use install package on the mac I go to the relevant folder
using the dialog box but the mac does not 'see' it ie the folder is
empty.
The package is named Jupiter Moon.pkg
It's the same for other packages.
The mac is showing it as a document.