Re: [NTLK] RESOLUTION: Unblessed folder, Classic doesn't recognize OS X, etc.

From: Randy Glenn <randy.glenn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jul 21 2006 - 19:01:22 EDT

Jim,

Sorry to hear about your hard drive. You have, though, inspired me to
do a backup for the first time in a month.

Thanks,

-Randy

On 7/21/06, Jim Felder <felder@knology.net> wrote:
> Bad hard drive. Getting replaced as we speak. Fingers crossed for
> data recovery.
>
> Thanks for everyone's help. Hard drive failed, external HD power
> supply broke a pin, wireless router died within 48 hour period.
>
> Dare I touch my Newton?
>
> Again, thanks.
>
> Jim
> --

-Randy Glenn
Computer Eng. and Mgt. Year V, McMaster University
Regional Student Representative, IEEE Canada
randy.glenn-at-gmail.com - glennrb-at-mcmaster.ca
randy.glenn-at-computer.org - randy_glenn-at-ieee.org
http://www.randyglenn.ca