Re: [NTLK] Help with getting ezpresenter working

From: David Abramowitz <david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net>
Date: Fri Jul 21 2006 - 16:41:57 EDT

On Jul 21, 2006, at 12:57 PM, Dan Lingman wrote:

> Now I just need to get the files off of this pc, and onto the newton.

If you have VPC Additions installed, you can drag the file to your
Mac desktop, then e-mail it to your Newton. Or you could use the web
site method (tuen on personal web sharing on the Mac, put a link to
the file in the index page, and use a Newton browser to connect and
download.I guess there's also Bluetooth, but I'm guessing you're not
setup for that... :)

- Dave