Re: [NTLK] Help with getting ezpresenter working

From: Dan Lingman <dlingman_at_rogers.com>
Date: Fri Jul 21 2006 - 12:57:53 EDT

Thanks for the tip David. I'd already installed the DLL in the correct
spot, as per that readme, but to no avail. I have managed to get it
working, but what a pain in the butt...

step 1 - install Virtual PC 2004 from MS (free)
step 2 - dig up older version of windows 98 SE
step 3 - install win 98 into VPC
step 4 - copy over office 97 install, and install office 97 into windows 98
step 5 - copy over ez show software, and put dll into windows/system, and
put other files into program files/Microsoft Office/Office/EZShow
step 6 - make subdirectory in EZSHow folder called Newton (things didn't
start to work until this was done)
step 7 - reboot windows
step 8 - open ppt, goto tools, addins, add the ezshow.ppa plugin.
step 9 - save as ezpresenter for Newton.

Now I just need to get the files off of this pc, and onto the newton.

Dan Lingman
Digital Matrix
dlingman@rogers.com