Re: [NTLK] Flashing backlight after crash.

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Mon Jul 17 2006 - 20:26:30 EDT

Did you try doing a "brain wipe"? Power down, remove all cards, press
down the reset button while holding down the power switch? You should
get a box "do you want to erase all data". Hit yes and see if that
fixes your problem. Of course you will lose all data that is in
internal memory. You can also try taping "no" to the above question, it
is possible that it may work but if not then do the brain wipe. If you
can't get the "do you want to erase all data" question, I am afraid that
 the internal memory has failed not much you can do (other than replace
the mainboard or get a new unit). Unless others have another idea.

-Dan