Re: [NTLK] Button Bar Usage

From: Tagatac, Peter <peter.tagatac_at_qwest.com>
Date: Mon Jul 03 2006 - 10:38:09 EDT

> .. which is what I believe is preventing me from pulling icons OFF of
the button bar.
Simply double tap on the icon and then drag to Extras folder. If you
don't get it at first keep trying, it takes a "knack" to grab -n-drag
with the second tap.

I don't have Dashboard installed but most of Dan Rowley's utilities
packaged in NewtCase v3.1, including BarKeep. I am a registered user so
I've relied on these utilities since the beginning of time - at least,
since Newton OS 2.0. For the tasks I perform these utilities are
satisfactory.

-peter

prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication