[NTLK] Transfer of large files via NCU

From: Marcus Hammerschmitt (Marcus.Hammerschmitt_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Jan 25 2006 - 16:08:32 PST

Hi everybody.

I'm transferring data between my desktop and my Newtons
via Basilisk/ethernet/NCU. This is sufficiently stable and reliable.
Yet there is a catch. For batch transfers, the critical threshold
seems to be at or around 900 KB. Larger than that the individual
file gets installed alright, but while it is written to the storage card,
connection to my desktop is dropped and I have to connect
again for the following files. Can this in any way be prevented?

Best,

Marcus

http://www.cityinfonetz.de/homepages/hammerschmitt/high.html
http://www.flickr.com/photos/concord/