[NTLK] [FS] SER-001 redux (possibly...)

From: PCBman (deepthought_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Jan 24 2006 - 11:00:35 PST

If you want a genuine SER-001 board please go to my website:

http://mrpcbman.tripod.com

and fill out the visitor comment form on the contact page.

I will see just what the interest level is and POSSIBLY make some more.

They will be cheaper this time.

Let me know how many you will definitely buy. Please don't mail me if you are just 'interested'.
It's great to know that you are but pretty useless from a forcasting perspective.

As always, I am more than happy to hear (read) your suggestions.

Also, I would like to ask the community if there is someone who has good Newtonscript, C programming experience
(yes, I know Paul has but he is busy and I want someone closer to home). Do you fit the bill? Drop me line. I might have some work for you.

Thanks,

PCBman