Re: [NTLK] Travel-CS.com (PowerTrans) gone

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 21 2006 - 18:46:10 PST

On 2/21/06, John Powell <jmp_105_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks everyone for your support. I know I'll miss my Newton, but I need
> focus on my web development/hosting business and 'simplify' a few other
> areas of my life. I hope to announce by March 1st (or not too long after
> that) what will be happening with PowerTrans.

Hi John,

Sorry that the venture did not pan out much better.
I'm glad that you kept PowerTrans and PT-Cursive technology alive...
IF the interested third party does decide to surface again I hope it will
work out..

May God bless your current business venture with success, your marriage with
untold blessings.
Our prayers that His hand would reveal itself in all things especially the
remaining items to get your wife over here by your side!

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung