[NTLK] Travel-CS.com (PowerTrans) gone

From: John Powell (jmp_105_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 21 2006 - 18:03:26 PST

This is just to let everyone know Travel-CS.com is now gone. I'm still
selling licenses for PowerTrans and PT-Cursive, but that will end shortly as
well. I'm still trying to decide what to do with it. I've had one person
express an interest in purchasing and further developing it, but I've not
heard anything from them in a while. If anyone has thoughts about it's
future (or is wanting to purchase a license), please contact me at
jmp_105_at_hotmail.com. I may be selling my own MP2100 soon, so if you've been
considering purchasing, you might want to consider faster. ;-)

Thanks everyone for your support. I know I'll miss my Newton, but I need to
focus on my web development/hosting business and 'simplify' a few other
areas of my life. I hope to announce by March 1st (or not too long after
that) what will be happening with PowerTrans.

John M Powell
Iwillbefree.com