Re: [NTLK] Questions about phonecards

From: Andy Hill (adhill_at_nerdshack.com)
Date: Sun Feb 19 2006 - 13:01:42 PST

Thanks Ed, you're a walking history book, my aspirations are much less
exciting, i.e. sending or receiving the odd email from the car,
somewhere along the A303.

I realise my initial email asked about phonecards, when in fact it
should say cardphone. Can anyone tell me if this item would indeed work
in the Newt.
The last few have gone for a few pounds only and I think it would be
cool to try one out. Here's a link to an example:.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5866783288&ssPageName=MERCOSI_VI_ROSI_PR4_PCN_BIX

Many thanks in advance.
Andy

Ed Kummel wrote:
snip
'I continued to send out Newtons on new and interesting projects
including connecting a Newt to a Planet One satelite phone and sending
it to the north pole...........Those were the days....

Andy Hill wrote:
snip
'Am I correct in thinking that a nokia phonecard 2 would fit in my MP2000'.