Re: [NTLK] [OT] OSX on Wallstreet

From: Ian Strom (macjunky_at_uniserve.com)
Date: Thu Feb 16 2006 - 13:21:48 PST

I noticed that my T8 was perfect and a T9 was snug for all the Torx
screws in the PowerBook.
And yes I have taken my display apart, I had to "snug-up" my hinges.
Part of one hinge was stripped and did not hold well. (the part that
is not designed to move)
If you have dismantled a PB G3's hinges you will know what I an
talking about.