Re: [NTLK] WiFi and more(now PB wallstreets)

From: Tim Wilson (me_at_knipdlo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 16 2006 - 12:09:16 PST

I tried the PB today for about a half hour. I managed to get the IrDA
app to work, but whenever I tried to select a .pkg file that I
downloaded from unna, it wouldn't show up in the selection screen.
Could it be because I downloaded them onto this computer (G4 Tiger)
and burned them onto a cd to bring with me to school, then loaded
them onto the PB there? I'm really excited that the thing actually
connected, and gave me the Newt info panel...I used to have one of
those stylewriter cables around, I'll have to find it, and if I do,
can I use NCU?--furthermore, all links I find to download NCU are
bad...anyone have a good one?

Regards,
Tim