[NTLK] From Newton to Einstein

From: Marcus Hammerschmitt (Marcus.Hammerschmitt_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sat Feb 11 2006 - 02:10:22 PST

Hi all,

here's a short piece on Einstein I did for German
Internet magazine "Telepolis" (German only, sorry):

http://www.heise.de/tp/r4/artikel/21/21975/1.html

Basically I tell people what Paul's been up to in the
past, what he's achieved developing Einstein up to
the present, and where he wants to go with Einstein
and Relativity. My conclusion is that the Newton
won't "come back", but that Paul builds a bridge into
the future: until something as good as Newton OS
pops up again, we might very well use it on modern
hardware.

Best,

M. Hammerschmitt

http://www.cityinfonetz.de/homepages/hammerschmitt/high.html