Re: [NTLK] Newton 110, is it strong?

From: Goodwin, Greg P. (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Fri Feb 10 2006 - 13:20:12 PST

        Newton 110's are fairly neat devices. I started out on one.

       What generally kills Newtons is a joilt from being dropped, shattering the screens. And it just depends on how they are dropped. I've dropped my Newtons (not thrown down, dropped) onto furniture, (from standing) carpetted floor, hard floors, driveways, parking lots. The worse that became of it was nicking the corners and having to replace cases over time.

         The Newtons can be fairly tough in other words, but don't test fate.