[NTLK] Newton 110, is it strong?

From: LINDA J TOOKER (justingraziano_at_verizon.net)
Date: Fri Feb 10 2006 - 13:02:44 PST

Hi,
 I have a Newton 110 and I also have a Compaq HPC. Ive
been carring my HPC with my PowerBook in a carring
case. Monday I went to use it (I use it just about
everyday) and the screen kept on flickering these
weird lines on it. I still cant figure out whats wrong
with it. Its obviously broke and I dont have (well I
do but I cant find it) a tiny screw driver to open it
up. I just started carring my Newton 110 around but I
dont want that broke (I really dont care much about
the HPC but I love my Newton). Are Newton 110's strong
enough to not break this easily? I think what broke my
HPC was the constant banging of the carring case (yea
thats what happens when you carry a heavy
laptop,charger,and software around).
 Thanks