[NTLK] New Newton eBooks!

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Feb 08 2006 - 10:12:41 PST

Matt,

that Hackers-book is really interesting, thanks! I hadn't known about
the model railroading connection before... Any chance to get the rest
of the book, too?

And regarding the skeeters... yeah, reminds me to get the shots again
for me an' me bosun before heading out again coming season.

Thanks again!

D. Vollkasko
Librarian

The Temporary Newton Library