Re: [NTLK] Which driver for a3Com Megahertz 3CXE589DT

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Dec 29 2006 - 19:29:47 EST

On 12/29/06, Steve Hammond <stevehammond@globetrotter.net> wrote:
> With the 3c589.pkg package installed, I can see the Megahertz 589DT,
> and can select it in the Internet connect setup. But when I try to
> connect, I have a message asking to try reloading the driver, or
> contact the driver's developer.
>
> What's wrong then?

I think it's the placement of the file - I could be wrong...
I think these files must be internal store (all the Ethernet related files)
There are also a few files which I recall that were modified - you
have to be careful which files you use. I'm not too familiar with them
as I don't use Ethernet or WiFi often but I'm sure one of the others
will tell you or it's listed somewhere which files are needed.

HTH

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung