Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Newton Connection for Mac OS X

From: Steve Hammond <stevehammond_at_globetrotter.net>
Date: Tue Dec 26 2006 - 10:37:26 EST

> You might not know it yet, but will NCX do cabled ethernet?
> Will it be compatible with Adriano Angelilli's USB-solution?
I can't say for the USB adaptor, but from what I've tried and read,
it work already with either serial connection and Ethernet
connection. I personally tried the Ethernet fashion and it work just
fine, with a few bugs, but still...

If I remember well, someone has even been able using it with a
wireless connection in this thread.

If, as I remember, the USB dongle worked as a serial port in OS X, it
should work as well.

One other interest should be the usage of a BlueTooth connection. I
do not know how easy it should be to implement so far.