[NTLK] Soft Print Port registration?

From: Randy Glenn <randy.glenn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Dec 12 2006 - 15:11:40 EST

Hi all,

According to the Wiki, Soft Print Port should contain a registration
code to allow it to work. However, the install I got from UNNA doesn't
seem to have this code (checked the SoftPrintPort folder under Program
Files), and the link to the ZIP file on the publisher's page results
in a 404.

Would someone be able to give me a copy of the registration data?

Thanks,

--
-Randy Glenn
Computer Eng. and Mgt. Year V, McMaster University