Re: [NTLK] Messagepad 2100 Link To PowerMac?

From: Sam Jacobson <jacobson98_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun Aug 20 2006 - 14:07:20 EDT

Hello!

  Thank you for the help!

  As it turns out I think I am leaning towards the Lucent WaveLAN Gold WiFi 802.11b card as I have heard better results with it. Thoughts? Will these cards work on the MP 130, or just the 2000/2100 line?

  Also, thanks for the note on the Keyspan USB/serial adapter! I will take a look for one!

  Thanks again!