Re: [NTLK] Messagepad 2100 Link To PowerMac?

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Aug 20 2006 - 13:59:07 EDT

Wireless is possible but not all cards seem to work with all base
stations. The Bronze Turbo works fine with my Airport graphite.
spend some time looking at wikiwikinewt link at bottom of mailings.
For OS X connectivity you will want the Keyspan USB/serial adapter.
For classic there may be some that are cheaper but only have drivers
for os 9. I have seen these on ebay but don't know which will work
though I had one from the original iMac days that worked fine in
classic.

Woody